Specials & Deals
This is where you can find out about some of the deals that I'm running for Time Will Tell Charters. I say some because flash or email specials won't generally be here. And if the deals are good enough, you're going to need a phrase or name of the special to get it - and for that you need to be on the mailing list, so sign up today and avoid the rush!
The World in Which We Live
The BVI is officially open for those of us needing a shot of Paradise! This is the point where everyone jumps to their feet and cheers!
Of course, there is that little wrinkle of being stuck on the boat in an anchorage in Paradise for 4 days for quarantine....! I can think of worse places to be stuck than on a boat in a scenic inlet.
And the payoff for jumping thru those quarantine hoops? How about being the only boat in the bay? I cannot tell you how many days I have seen no boats in Cane Garden Bay or White Bay! How would you like to get somewhere and realize you are alone in Paradise?
We are making progress with this pandemic stuff, and soon (not soon enough!) we can be back aboard TWT sipping a Painkiller, and enjoying the sounds of a live band floating across the bay.
So that leads us to the deals!
Maybe you are saying that quarantining - even in paradise - is not your idea of a cool vacation. Why pay for being stuck on a boat when you can't go to the bar to get that Painkiller?
Fine! While the quarantine is happening, book a trip that extends past the 4 day quarantine by a week or more, and do your quarantine time for free! Yes, the charter cost for the boat during those 4 days will be zip, nada, goose egg!
So hang out on the boat, play games on your device of choice, snorkel around the boat, swing on a hammock (if you have one), and mix your own drinks - for free!
Reason to Book #3
Drum roll please...!
If you are thinking of going this summer (4th of July people look lively!), forget percent off. Summers are great in the Islands - no crowds (relatively speaking, of course), easier to get a mooring ball (we have all watched someone rush to be the first to the last ball!), and its more likely you will be the only boat on Sandy Spit! So just book the week - and Stay for a Second Week for FREE!
So, a fabulous 14 days in Paradise for the price of 7. And yes, I do mean 14 days in a row - same group!
The number one complaint I hear about charter vacations is that at the end of the week, people are just getting into the groove of being on vacation in the islands. Consider the first week Orientation Week, and hang around for the Main Event. You'll never regret it!
Obviously, some "fine print."
- These deals are for new bookings only.
- These deals are for available dates on the Calendar - and while I work really hard to keep the Calendar up to date and accurate, no promises until everything is confirmed.
- Unless noted - or you catch me in a really good mood - you can only take advantage of one deal per booking.
- Yep, you still need to submit a crew manifest and a sailing resume - and if you are deemed not qualified you will need to take a captain on at an additional fee. Incidentally, I am not the one who decides that! The yacht base owner does! And he has forgotten more about sailing than many of us will ever know.
- Discounts are about the cost of chartering the yacht only! Add ons are not discounted.
- Yes, you still have to pay for the mandatory stuff like cruising permits, insurance, VISAR, etc. If you've done this before - you know the drill.
- Your trip payment are non refundable! It is one of the reasons I can offer you these discounts. If something happens, I will work hard to get you rebooked for a different available date, and do what I can for/with you, but if you are really worried about the payments, definitely get travel insurance!
- There is a "secret" phrase required to get these deals. Want to know what it is? Get on the mailing list! If you don't know it, sorry! You've been warned!
- Want to know more about the process, go to Chartering TWT
You Want Know About the Best Deal, Don't You?
Want to know about Flash Sales? Last Minute Discounts? Getting on my email list lets you know when I am doing something special, something different, or just something crazy! I promise not to flood your inbox, and promise it will be worthwhile!
Questions & Comments
Have a Question? Maybe a Comment? How about a Suggestion? This will take you to the page you can send me your thoughts!