Specials & Deals
This is where you can find out about some of the deals that I'm running to charter Time Will Tell. I say some because flash or email specials won't generally be here. And if the deals are good enough, you're going to need a phrase or name of the special to get it - and for that you need to be on the mailing list, so sign up today and avoid the rush!
Getting Back to Normal
The BVI is officially open for those of us needing a shot of Paradise! And if you have a vaccine - you do, don't you? - the idea of a quarantine is a thing of the past! Heck - they even got rid of the Negative Test requirement! And with no requirement to enter the US, its just like the good ole days!
We are making progress with this pandemic stuff, and now it is time to be back aboard TWT sipping a Painkiller, and enjoying the sounds of a live band floating across the bay.
So that leads us to the deals!
If you are thinking of going next summer (4th of July people look lively!), forget percent off. Summers are great in the Islands - no crowds (relatively speaking, of course), easier to get a mooring ball (we have all watched someone rush to be the first to the last ball!), and its more likely you will be the only boat on Sandy Spit! So just book the week and Stay for 10 days!
So, a fabulous 10 days in Paradise for the price of 7. That is like almost 50% extra time in the islands!
Extra days on the beach! Extra days snorkeling the Indians! Extra days to hang out in Anegada - and we all know sailing out there can be tough in a 1 week trip!
Obviously, some "fine print."
- These deals are for new bookings only.
- These deals are for available dates on the Calendar - and while I work really hard to keep the Calendar up to date and accurate, no promises until everything is confirmed.
- Unless noted - or you catch me in a really good mood - you can only take advantage of one deal per booking.
- Yep, you still need to submit a crew manifest and a sailing resume - and if you are deemed not qualified you will need to take a captain on at an additional fee. Incidentally, I am not the one who decides that! The yacht base owner does! And he has forgotten more about sailing than many of us will ever know.
- Discounts are about the cost of chartering the yacht only! Add ons are not discounted.
- Yes, you still have to pay for the mandatory stuff like cruising permits, insurance, VISAR, etc. If you've done this before - you know the drill.
- Your trip payment are non refundable! It is one of the reasons I can offer you these discounts. If something happens, I will work hard to get you rebooked for a different available date, and do what I can for/with you, but if you are really worried about the payments, definitely get travel insurance!
- There is a "secret" phrase required to get these deals. Want to know what it is? Get on the mailing list! If you don't know it, sorry! You've been warned!
- Want to know more about the process, go to Chartering TWT
Sailing your own yacht into a picturesque bay to go snorkeling, swim up to a beach bar, or dance the night away at an island club can be your perfect vacation!
Rates & Availability
Check to See if Time Till Tell is available for your Favorite Dates! And see what the Rates look like Before Your Owner to You Discounts.
Enhance Your Charter
Want a Captain to chauffeur you around the islands? How about a chef to cook you some fabulous food during your trip? This and more is possible!
You Want Know About the Best Deal, Don't You?
Want to know about Flash Sales? Last Minute Discounts? Getting on my email list lets you know when I am doing something special, something different, or just something crazy! I promise not to flood your inbox, and promise it will be worthwhile!
Questions & Comments
Have a Question? Maybe a Comment? How about a Suggestion? This will take you to the page you can send me your thoughts!